BY TYPE: FLORIDA TRAIL. NATURE TRAILS. DAY HIKING . LOOP HIKES. BACKPACKING.BEACH WALKS. SWAMP WALKS.
BY TOPIC: ACCESSIBLE. WITH DOGS. WITH KIDS. WILDFLOWERS. BOTANICAL. GEOLOGIC. HISTORIC. SCENIC.
BY LOCATION: STATE PARKS. STATE FORESTS. NATIONAL PARKS. NATIONAL FORESTS. NATIONAL WILDLIFE REFUGES. COUNTY PARKS. NATURAL LANDS. CITY PARKS. WATER MANAGEMENT AREAS. WILDLIFE & ENVIRONMENTAL AREAS. WILDLIFE MANAGEMENT AREAS.
- Accessible Trails - Wheelchair-bound? You can get out and enjoy Florida's outdoors on these accessible trails that offer wheelchair-ready surfaces, either boardwalks, paved, or natural.
- Backpacking - Trails where you can get out backpacking for a night or more. Includes trails in state forests and Florida State Parks, as well as segments of the Florida Trail.
- Day Hikes - Hikes from 1 to 15 miles, providing a good morning workout or a full day of hiking.
- Dog-friendly - Looking for a place to play outdoors with your dog? Here's where you can find Florida trails, parks, and beaches that are dog-friendly. These selections include hikes, parks, and beaches that are explicitly open to pets.
- Family-friendly - Bring the whole family to enjoy hikes, parks, and other outdoor recreation at locations that are especially fun for kids. Many of these sites offer nature centers or playgrounds.
- Florida Trail - The 1,400-mile Florida Trail, our National Scenic Trail in Florida, is Florida's best destination for backpacking. Dig into the details via each section of the Florida Trail.
- Loop Hikes - Everybody likes walking in circles. Loop hikes are especially appealing since you see different scenery along your hike.
- Nature Trails - Places where you can walk an easy mile or less, ideal for a quick reconnect with nature during your busy day. Many of these are interpretive, too, making them great for youngsters or people unfamiliar with Florida habitats and history.