- A map of each trail segment by land management agency / section (preview a map)
Plus a page of statistics (preview a page) on the trail segment, including:
- Who owns this section of the trail
- How long is it
- What will you find there
- How many miles are certified (thru and spur)
- How many additional miles / trailheads / campsites / structures will be built in 2013
- Who provides volunteer support for the section
- What type of trail surfaces – footpath, paved, dirt road, levee – are involved
- What official facilities are currently available
- What condition is the trail in, if known
- What are the management priorities for this section
The document also includes contact information for each of the land managers involved in stewardship of the Florida National Scenic Trail, and a discussion of gaps in the trail and what might be done about them.
The full report will be made available on the FNST website.