Have you hiked, biked, paddled, or camped somewhere you don’t see covered yet on this website? Is there a park in your neighborhood that you’d like to add to our maps? Do you have an upcoming outdoor event in Florida? Would you like to provide a guest post for the blog?
You’ve found the right place! Please note the following guidelines:
1) Submissions must be in the tone of what you’ve been reading on this website. If they aren’t, we reserve the right to edit or discard them for any reason. We will edit most submissions for clarity, standard formats, and proper placement on the maps.
2) No commercial pitches are allowed. If you’re a business that wants to get on our maps or in our directories, or a corporate rep with product announcements for new outdoor gear, use our “Add your business” page for those purposes.
3) Keep links to a minimum in your text. They won’t be live in the editor; just place them under the text that needs a link. We’ll check them before linking.
4) You will be credited for your work. If you’re a blogger or have a website, include a link at the end of your submission along with a very brief (one sentence) bio.
5) You retain copyright of your work. We retain full rights to use on this website and in promotional materials for the website.
6) If we visit the place you’ve submitted, we’ll eventually replace your writeup with ours, but will credit you for pointing us to this nifty new spot.
7) Due to our travel schedule, we may not post your submission immediately. Please don’t resubmit it. We’ll email you when it’s posted.
Thanks for your interest in sharing your Florida outdoors with the readers of Florida Hikes! Pick your topic from the menu on the right to share your favorite trails, parks, and adventures.