- 1 Exploring Boca Raton
- 2 Resources
- 3 Trails and Parks near Boca Raton
- 3.1 Blazing Star Nature Preserve
- 3.2 Daggerwing Nature Center
- 3.3 Doris Davis Foreman Wilderness
- 3.4 Green Cay Wetlands
- 3.5 Helene Klein Pineland Preserve
- 3.6 Hillsboro Pineland Natural Area
- 3.7 Loxahatchee NWR Cypress Trail
- 3.8 Loxahatchee NWR Marsh Trail
- 3.9 Pondhawk Natural Area
- 3.10 Serenoa Glade Preserve
- 3.11 Sugar Sand Park
- 3.12 Tall Cypress Natural Area
Exploring Boca Raton
Located halfway between West Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton provides a surprising number of natural areas to explore.
The community stretches from the Atlantic Ocean to the Everglades, offering a variety of habitats in these urban preserves.
Disclosure: As authors and affiliates, we receive earnings when you buy these through our links. This helps us continue to provide public information on this website.