- 1 Resources
- 2 Exploring Hobe Sound
- 3 Trails and Parks near Hobe Sound
- 3.1 Blowing Rocks Preserve
- 3.2 Coral Cove
- 3.3 East Coast Greenway Stuart
- 3.4 Ocean to Lake Hiking Trail
- 3.5 Gomez Preserve
- 3.6 Halpatiokee Mountain Bike Trail
- 3.7 Halpatiokee Regional Park
- 3.8 Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge
- 3.9 Hobe Mountain Trail
- 3.10 East Loop Trail
- 3.11 Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse Outstanding Natural Area
- 3.12 Kitching Creek Loop
- 3.13 Peck Lake Park
- 3.14 Seabranch Preserve Hiking Trails
- 3.15 South Fork Nature Trail
Disclosure: As authors and affiliates, we receive earnings when you buy these through our links. This helps us continue to provide public information on this website.
Exploring Hobe Sound
Hobe Sound is the eastern terminus of the 61-mile Ocean to Lake Hiking Trail and home to Hobe Sound National Wildlife Refuge.
A top destination in the community is Jonathan Dickinson State Park, with backpacking, mountain biking trails, and paddling the wild and scenic Loxahatchee River.